We accept the following payment methods for purchases made on our website:
- Credit or Debit Cards: We accept major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- PayPal: We also accept payments through PayPal, a secure and easy-to-use online payment system. If you have a PayPal account, you can use it to complete your purchase quickly and securely.
- Stripe: We also accept payments through Stripe, a secure and easy-to-use online payment system. If you have a Stripe account, you can use it to complete your purchase quickly and securely.
Please note that we do not accept cash, checks, or money orders as payment for online orders.
Some examples of security measures that our e-commerce website implements to protect our customers' payment information include:
- Regular vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Fraud detection and prevention systems to identify and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Secure payment gateways and processors that comply with industry security standards (such as PCI-DSS).
- Strong password policies and password management practices.
- Monitoring for suspicious activity and blocking or reporting it to relevant authorities.
PayPal and Stripe are two popular payment processing platforms we use on our website, offering robust security measures to protect customer data and prevent fraudulent transactions. Some of the security measures used by these platforms include:
- SSL/TLS encryption: PayPal and Stripe use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption to protect sensitive data during transmission.
- Two-factor authentication: These platforms use two-factor authentication to ensure that only authorised users can access their accounts.
- Fraud detection and prevention: PayPal and Stripe have systems in place to detect and prevent fraudulent transactions, such as suspicious activity monitoring, IP address blocking, and card verification.
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance: Both PayPal and Stripe are certified as PCI compliant, which means they adhere to strict security standards set by the payment card industry.
- Data security: These platforms also employ security measures, such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems, to protect customer data from unauthorised access.
Overall, PayPal and Stripe prioritise customer data security and protection, making them trusted payment processing options for businesses and customers alike.